Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Selasa, 05 Maret 2013

Supported
 


I made this music mod for myself initially but my partner thinks I should share it so here it is. This is actually the beginning of a potentially long project. At some point I want to make an Okami themed UI but it feels like its too much work for one person so we'll see. All the music is from Okami, not Okamiden, any fan mixes, or variations (ex:MvC3). I do plan to update this when new game content comes out and will probably dip into Okamiden at that time. Any who, made a little video showcasing most of the music. I left out jealous atrium, derby, and probably more. ENJOY!

link vidio: vidio

Just drag and drop this folder into your DragonNest folder and you're good to go! Don't forget to move the file out before patching!

http://www.mediafire.com/?6xrrtbh65k4e17m

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Saisoku No Kuro - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Lutfi Kiiroi Senko -